With the school holidays upon us and hopefully a car journey to The Crocky Trail upcoming, then why not keep the kids entertained with these brainteasers.
Give them a go ….
1. What has hands but can not clap?
2. What is at the end of the rainbow?
3. What starts with the letter “t”, is filled with “t” and ends in “t”?
4. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
5. What weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
6. How many months have 28 days?
7. A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for 3 days, then leaves on Friday. How does he do it?
8. What can run but can’t walk?
9. What’s full of holes but still holds water?
10. What do numbers 11, 69 and 88 all have in common?
1. A clock.
2. The letter W.
3. A teapot.
4. A towel.
5. Neither, they both weigh one pound.
6. All 12 months.
7. His horse’s name was Friday.
8. A drop of water.
9. A sponge.
10. They read the same right side up and upside down.