The Easter school holidays and the long bank holiday might be a few weeks away yet, but it’s never to soon to start thinking about activities to keep the kids entertained!
Easter in particular offers lots of opportunities for crafting, and what with bunnies, chicks and Easter eggs, there are plenty of sources to of inspiration.
Below you’ll find some fab craft project ideas for your little ones, as well as as a printable Crocky Kids colouring sheet.
Easter Craft Ideas For Kids
- Make a fun Easter bonnet, using an old hat or make a crown out of cardboard and decorate that with glitter, pom poms, flowers and chicks
- Paint the shell of a hard-boiled egg, you can then add glitter glue, sequins and all sorts of other things to make it look even prettier
- Draw an Easter egg on a sheet of paper or card and colour it in or make a collage
- Create an Easter egg hunt in the house or garden, have your little ones read clues to find the next hidden egg
- Make Easter bunny ears using a headband, cardboard cut into bunny ear shapes and cotton wool
- Spring bunny finger puppets using felt which can be cut to shape and then glued or sewn together leaving an opening at the bottom for a finger to fit inside
- Easter themed cupcakes, decorated with bunny ears, carrots and/or mini eggs
- Birds nests Rice krispie cakes topped off with mini eggs
- Easter inspired paper chain with each link decorated with Easter eggs, Spring flowers or bunnies
- Easter bunting, but instead of triangles, use egg shapes that the kids can decorate then simply glue to a piece of string
- Create padded felt Easter eggs (see picture above). Cut felt into Easter egg shapes, sew and fill with stuffing. Decorate with sequins, buttons, ribbons and anything else you can think of!
- Paper plate Easter bunny. All you need are two plain white paper plates, cotton wool and sticky tape. Decorate one with a bunnies face and cut the other into ear shapes and stick to the plate.
Crocky Kids Easter Colouring Sheet
For loads more brilliant Easter craft ideas take a look here.