- I certify that I and any child(red)I am signing for, do not have any medical condition (including pregnancy) which might make it more likely that I/he/she/they be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself/him/her/themselves or others. If in doubt, please check with the child’s parent or guardian.
- I understand and accept that not all rides are appropriate for all people and that I may be refused access should a ride not be suitable to my physical condition or size (and that this would only justify a refund of the full access ticket price difference if you were with held entry to three or more rides)
- I understand that the natural environment may involve trip or slip hazards and I do not hold the the Crocky Trail liable should injury occur due to the natural environment.
- I do not hold the Crocky Trail responsible for any injury caused by the inappropriate behaviour of third parties.
- I confirm that if I am not the parent/legal guardian of the child(ren) I have authority from the child(red)’s parent or guardian to sign this consent form.
- I confirm that I am not under the influence of drink or drugs.
Browse The Site
From The Crocky Blog
- Planting Trees At The Crocky TrailAugust 4, 2017 - 3:07 pm
Over the years The Crocky Trail has had the opportunity to plant thousands of trees at Cotton Abbotts, increasing the wildlife numbers and helping with air quality. So far we have planted the following types: Birch, Oak, Ash, Scots Pine, Poplars, American Redwood. This winter we plan to get back out there and do it […]
- Recycling at The Crocky TrailAugust 4, 2017 - 12:54 pm
Helping the environment is fun! At The Crocky Trail we have a target of recycling 80% of our waste (and reducing our use of plastics by 90%) How do we do this? –Slush and drinks cups are biodegradable -Plastic bottles have been replaced by glass and cans. –A new recycling unit has been established for […]
- BrainteasersJune 8, 2017 - 10:10 am
With the school holidays upon us and hopefully a car journey to The Crocky Trail upcoming, then why not keep the kids entertained with these brainteasers. Give them a go …. 1. What has hands but can not clap? 2. What is at the end of the rainbow? 3. What starts with the letter “t”, […]
- Dads Go FreeJune 8, 2017 - 10:07 am
We hope you’ve all that special day that is coming up ….. FATHER’S DAY! Make sure the 18th of June is in your diary! And because it’s such a special day Dad’s go free at The Crocky Trail! That’s right we said FREE! Did you know that the average child spends just 5 hours a […]
The Crocky Trail Ltd
Tel: 01244 336084
Second line if no answer 01244 330046