- I certify that I and any child(red)I am signing for, do not have any medical condition (including pregnancy) which might make it more likely that I/he/she/they be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself/him/her/themselves or others. If in doubt, please check with the child’s parent or guardian.
- I understand and accept that not all rides are appropriate for all people and that I may be refused access should a ride not be suitable to my physical condition or size (and that this would only justify a refund of the full access ticket price difference if you were with held entry to three or more rides)
- I understand that the natural environment may involve trip or slip hazards and I do not hold the the Crocky Trail liable should injury occur due to the natural environment.
- I do not hold the Crocky Trail responsible for any injury caused by the inappropriate behaviour of third parties.
- I confirm that if I am not the parent/legal guardian of the child(ren) I have authority from the child(red)’s parent or guardian to sign this consent form.
- I confirm that I am not under the influence of drink or drugs.
Browse The Site
From The Crocky Blog
- Dad’s go FREE for Father’s Day!June 16, 2016 - 9:56 am
I hope you’ve all remembered that it’s Father’s Day on Sunday! We have – which is why Dad’s go FREE on Sunday! That’s right we said FREE! What have you got planned for that special Dad? Why not come to The Crocky Trail as a family. Get more exercise and create more memories – as […]
- Brainteasers For KidsMay 25, 2016 - 1:42 pm
Tired of hearing “Are we there yet?” every 30 seconds? Why not keep the kids entertained on the journey to The Crocky Trail with some brainteasers. We’ve put a few together for you: Brainteasers 1.What gets wetter the more it dries? 2. A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for […]
- Jokes For All The FamilyMay 25, 2016 - 1:30 pm
Going for a fun day out at The Crocky Trail these school holidays? Why not start the fun and laughter on the journey there with these hilarious jokes for all the family? What do you call an alligator in a vest? An Investigator! How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little […]
- Name The New Crocky Trail Ride To Win A Family Annual Pass!May 23, 2016 - 12:33 pm
The Crocky Trail team have been hard at work in order to bring you a brand new ride for 2016, and we want you to name it. But we must warn you, it’s not for the faint hearted…. Can you guess what it is and are you brave enough to have a go? Well, the […]
The Crocky Trail Ltd
Tel: 01244 336084