Need five minutes peace from the kids in the school holidays? Why not get them to try these ten tongue twisters.
1. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
2. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t very Fuzzy was he?
3. Round the rugged rocks the ragged rascals ran.
4. Growing grey goats graze great green grassy groves.
5. Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread.
6. No need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight.
7. A big bug bit the little beetle but the little beetle bit the big bug back.
8. Six slippery snails slid slowly seaward.
9. Crisp crusts crackle and crunch.
10. I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream.
Did they manage them all? How about repeating them five times?