Tired of hearing “Are we there yet?” every 30 seconds?
Why not keep the kids entertained on the journey to The Crocky Trail with some brainteasers. We’ve put a few together for you:
1.What gets wetter the more it dries?
2. A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for 3 days and rode out on Friday? How was that possible?
3. What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs?
4. What has to be broken before you can use it?
5. What belongs to you but is used more by others?
6. What goes up but never comes down?
7. Which is heavier, a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers?
8. Timmy’s mother had three children. The first was named April, the next was named May. What was the name of the third child?
9. If you are running in a race and pass the person in second place, what place are you in?
10. What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
1. A towel
2. Friday was the name of the horse!
3. A clock
4. An egg
5. Your name
6. Your age
7. The same – a pound is a pound!
8. Timmy of course!
9. Second place
10. A coat of paint